A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- N.E. Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Shepherd Smith MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Craig Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Smith practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Radiologists.