A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smolow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smolow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smolow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smolow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig R Smolow MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Smolow practice?
- Dr. Craig Smolow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Smolow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.