A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smolow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smolow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolow graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smolow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Smolow MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Smolow practice?
- Dr. Craig Smolow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Smolow practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.