A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snider
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Snider, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Snider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Timothy Snider MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Snider practice?
- Dr. Craig Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Snider practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.