A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Snider, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Snider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Timothy Snider MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Snider practice?
- Dr. Craig Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Snider practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.