Dr. Craig Spellman DO, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2016
Pervert
This guy is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever seen. He either has a drinking problem or is just an outright pervert. He situated the chairs in the room so that his back was to the person who came with me. Only I could see his face. Throughout the entire appointment he kept winking at me. It was so odd. I kept mentally making excuses for him because I could not imagine a physician being so blatantly unprofessional on purpose. I saw him a few other times and he kept doing it. Finally I talked to a friend about his strange behavior. She told me it sounded like a pathetic attempt at flirting and tgat I should either csll him out or never go back. I opted for the latter. What makes this worse is that he wasn't even remotely helpful and that he is old enough to be my father at the very least....yuk!

February 27th, 2013
This doctor did not give me refills on my high blood pressure medication which I needed desperately. I asked for a few pills to cover me till next appt which was less than two weeks and he did not do it. I was very disappointed had to call my gyno to provide Rx. He is unprofessional and talks about things that he should keep to himself. I changed doctors and it could not have come sooner. Would not recommend this doctor.

August 13th, 2012
He said that Armour thyroid is nothing but ground up pig and he will not prescribe it. Even after telling him that I have been on synthyroid in the past and could not function in my daily life on it. He only looks at TSH levels on blood lab reports to determine if thyroid hormones are at optimal levels when Free T4 and Free T3 need to be looked at as well. I would not reccomend anyone who is wanting to take armour or any other natural thyroid medication to see Dr. Spellman due to his opinion on the meds.

November 7th, 2016