Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Stagg
Dr. Craig Stagg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO, with another office in Grand Junction, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Stagg is affiliated with St Marys Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Stagg has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Craig Stagg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.
Dr. Theodore Sofish
Grand Junction, CO 0.45 mi25
Dr. Barry Storter
Grand Junction, CO 1.29 mi52
Dr. Julia Bricknell
Grand Junction, CO 3.35 mi