A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Stasulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stasulis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stasulis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasulis graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Stasulis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Connecticut Maxillofacial Surgeons, L.L.C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Allen Stasulis DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Stasulis practice?
- Dr. Craig Stasulis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Stasulis practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT.
See Wethersfield Surgeons and Wethersfield Dentists.