A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Stasulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasulis graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Stasulis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Connecticut Maxillofacial Surgeons, L.L.C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Allen Stasulis DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Stasulis practice?
- Dr. Craig Stasulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Stasulis practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons and Farmington Dentists.