A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Stevens, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- DNA Damage
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Stevens practice?
Dr. Craig Stevens practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists, Tampa Radiation Oncologists, and Tampa Oncologists.