Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

1656 E Mabel St
Tucson, AZ 85719
520-626-3709
Locations and availability (4)

|  An Honest review  |  show details
by Roy J Randall on Aug 24th, 2013

I am not a patient of Dr. Stump. My wife and I adore him, he's professional, highly qualified and personal. Our round trip distance to see him is over 160 miles and we wouldn't care if it was twice the distance. He explains and answers every question with such confidence you feel your in good hands when you leave his office. I did inquire once on how he kept up on the ever changing world of medicine and he told me with a grin that when you have the medical students training under him, he has to study and work harder just to stay ahead of them. He's the best.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Jan on Mar 19th, 2013

Explains everything, very interested in your well being, calls to relate blood test results within a few days, stays on top of your case. He is always polite and as a teacher, he often has residents in the room when he sees you so you get two good doctors for the cost of one.

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

Check-in at the Ajo location is quick; Nurse is very thorough in updating my chart; Doctor is thorough and has time for me and my questions. He follows-up with previous visit orders. My blood sugars have become more consistent under his care.