Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Patient show details Patient
by Monica on Apr 16th, 2014

It's a great environment ! Staff is very good ! Dr. stump took over my care while I was in the hospital, (Addison's Disease) he wAs the one that came to see me, I wanted to keep him because he was so caring, very concerned, and just kept on top of things. He follows through. He makes calls even if it's not right away, I just think it's good because it shows he cares about his patients, he wants them to get better. His actions tell everything. You couldn't go wrong with Dr. Stump, I wish I could find a primary care doctor that was good. and cared about patients, like Dr. Craig Stump!

An Honest review show details An Honest review
by Roy J Randall on Aug 24th, 2013

I am not a patient of Dr. Stump. My wife and I adore him, he's professional, highly qualified and personal. Our round trip distance to see him is over 160 miles and we wouldn't care if it was twice the distance. He explains and answers every question with such confidence you feel your in good hands when you leave his office. I did inquire once on how he kept up on the ever changing world of medicine and he told me with a grin that when you have the medical students training under him, he has to study and work harder just to stay ahead of them. He's the best.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Jan on Mar 19th, 2013

Explains everything, very interested in your well being, calls to relate blood test results within a few days, stays on top of your case. He is always polite and as a teacher, he often has residents in the room when he sees you so you get two good doctors for the cost of one.

Oct 2nd, 2011

Check-in at the Ajo location is quick; Nurse is very thorough in updating my chart; Doctor is thorough and has time for me and my questions. He follows-up with previous visit orders. My blood sugars have become more consistent under his care.

Not worth the time show details Not worth the time
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

This was my 2nd vistit to Dr. Stump after Dr. Nicoloff left the state. I was scheduled to get blood results and discuss the insulin pump. After wait ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com