Dr Craig Suchin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr Craig Suchin?

Best Decision for MY Uterine Fibroids

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I'm a 44 year old African-American female. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids several years ago. Over the years the fibroids got larger & I started to have very heavy menstrual cycles with clots the size of the palm of my hand. I also developed very bad cramping. I was told that I needed a hysterectomy & that I would be cut vertically. That seemed very invasive to me & decided not to have the hysterectomy. I then got a second opinion, & decided not to proceed there. I then heard a radio commercial about Uterine Fibroid Embolization. I was told in the past that I wasn't a candidate for this, but decided to see Dr. Craig Suchin for a consultation. Everyone from Dr. Suchin to all of the nursing staff was so kind & professional. All was explained in detail. Although I procrastinated on when I was going to have the procedure, when I was ready, I didn't have to wait long for the actual procedure date. Dr. Suchin told me that my procedure went well. I'm very pleased with my decision in choosing Dr. Suchin in my care. A hysterectomy is NOT the answer for many! I highly recommend Dr. Suchin with Baltimore Vascular Care for Uterine Fibroid Embolization - the procedure is non-invasive & you are only out of work for about 2 weeks. I certainly feel better today than I did prior to the procedure! Fibroids be GONE!

There is hope when you think there is none

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I came to Dr. Suchin with a referral from a friend who had UFE and praised the procedure. While many have heavy bleeding I was a special case, I had a huge fibroid with several other small ones pressing on my bladder so you know what I was experiencing. Dr. Suchin took me under his wing. He sat down with me and explained everything from the day I would have the procedure to what would be injected to stop blood flow to the fibroids...even had pictures. The nurses are so pleasant and surely they made sure I was taken care of. Dr. Suchin gives a list of all meds you will need before the procedure, even his cell phone number...yes, his cell phone number. The nurse called me everyday to see how I was doing which made all the difference in the world. I struggled some with constipation due to the med but all in all I was good. Its FANTABULOUS that this procedure is available to prevent so many unneeded hysterectomies. This was the first option explained to me by my primary care physician. I'm so glad I did my research and learned about UFE. I felt like Dr. Suchin understood me. Thank You Dr. Suchin, Tina

Fibroids

Posted on June 30th, 2017

My experience at Baltimore Vascular Care was excellent! The staff and Dr. Craig Suchin has the best bed side manners. I recommend any women who has fibroids to contact Dr. Suchin before they make any decisions on removing of their fibroids.

phenomenal physician!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Sutchin. Unlike so many doctors that rush a patient and make you feel like a number, Dr Sutchin spent quality time to educate me, treat me and follow up with me. The entire process from diagnosis through procedure through recovery went exceptionally well. He performed a procedure that helped me avoid a hysterectomy. He is a rare find and I am truly grateful for his care.

Dr Suchin is the best for UFE

Posted on May 26th, 2017

I recommend UFE for anyone that has uterine fibroids. This procedure helped me in a HUGE way. The procedure is quick and easy. Dr Suchin really took good care of me during and after the surgery. The procedure if effective immediately and I am so grateful and thankful for Dr Suchin. He has changed my life in a big way!! 5 stars and thumbs up!!!

Finally! Relief from Pelvic Congestion Syndrome!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I came to Dr. Suchin with intense pelvic pain, severe gas and bloating, and a known diagnosis of pelvic congestion syndrome. I had previously underwent coil embolization from a doctor in Florida and my symptoms had returned after a year. After imaging studies, I learned that my previous surgery was not done correctly; in fact, it barely scratched the surface of the underlying cause of my pain. Dr. Suchin even recognized an inconsistency in the new radiology report and made note of it. A doctor who is not skilled in radiology would not have caught this. During my surgery, Dr. Suchin and his team were awesome and kept me comfortable (they even played my favorite music). I am so happy to report that since the surgery my gas and bloating have significantly decreased and my pain is virtually non-existent, minus the residual effects from surgery. Dr. Suchin does an excellent job of explaining what is going on with your body and what he is doing to treat the problem. I highly recommend him and his staff for any vein procedures, especially for pelvic congestion syndrome and embolization.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Suchin is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. His explanation of what to expect from the UFE procedure was very accurate. The visual aids (images,sample of the particles) he used during the initial consultation were extremely helpful as well.

Procedure for Uterine Fibroids

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr.Suchin was very approachable and went out of his way to explain the procedure in layman terms. This level of interaction happened pre and post op was exceptional.

From NJ to MD

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Suchin maintained comfortable environment I had experienced in NJ, that is why I will make every effort to keep see him even though I now live in DE and have experienced some insurance issues. It was a considerable travelling distance when I lived in MD directions indicate it is now 3+ hrs travelling time but Dr. Suchin's care is worth it to me.

This was the best decision I ever made.

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I was treated with respect and concern for my well being. The staff and doctor Suchin had wonderful bed side manners. I was never afraid at any point due to the staffs effort to keep the environment calm and tranquil.

Spider and varicose vein treatment better than expected

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

My dermatologist referred me to BVC after I had requested sclerotherapy for spider veins. She suspected varicose veins and referred me to Dr. Suchin. Dr. Suchin and his team spend considerable time assessing my legs and coming up with a plan that fit my schedule, activity level and best met my criteria for a positive outcome. He and his staff is friendly, timely, efficient and caring. I didn't realize how my legs became tired and swollen quickly after lots of walking or standing, but after my procedure I notice a huge difference in my comfort level. I felt comfortable showing my legs in a swimsuit 6 weeks following my procedure, my spider veins were incredibly minimized. Thanks again.

100% professional and caring practice

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Suchin met with me during our initial consultation and patiently answered all of my questions. I had plenty of questions regarding my leg pain and was so happy to hear that it was something he could fix! Everyday of surgery he met with me to discuss our plan for the day and eased any worries that I had. I trust him and his staff and would recommend this practice to anyone and actually already have!