Dr. Craig Suchin MD Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

April 19th, 2017
Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
Dr.Suchin was very approachable and went out of his way to explain the procedure in layman terms. This level of interaction happened pre and post op was exceptional.

March 16th, 2017
From NJ to MD
Dr. Suchin maintained comfortable environment I had experienced in NJ, that is why I will make every effort to keep see him even though I now live in DE and have experienced some insurance issues. It was a considerable travelling distance when I lived in MD directions indicate it is now 3+ hrs travelling time but Dr. Suchin's care is worth it to me.

February 18th, 2017
This was the best decision I ever made.
I was treated with respect and concern for my well being. The staff and doctor Suchin had wonderful bed side manners. I was never afraid at any point due to the staffs effort to keep the environment calm and tranquil.

January 23rd, 2017
Spider and varicose vein treatment better than expected
My dermatologist referred me to BVC after I had requested sclerotherapy for spider veins. She suspected varicose veins and referred me to Dr. Suchin. Dr. Suchin and his team spend considerable time assessing my legs and coming up with a plan that fit my schedule, activity level and best met my criteria for a positive outcome. He and his staff is friendly, timely, efficient and caring. I didn't realize how my legs became tired and swollen quickly after lots of walking or standing, but after my procedure I notice a huge difference in my comfort level. I felt comfortable showing my legs in a swimsuit 6 weeks following my procedure, my spider veins were incredibly minimized. Thanks again.

December 21st, 2016
100% professional and caring practice
Dr. Suchin met with me during our initial consultation and patiently answered all of my questions. I had plenty of questions regarding my leg pain and was so happy to hear that it was something he could fix! Everyday of surgery he met with me to discuss our plan for the day and eased any worries that I had. I trust him and his staff and would recommend this practice to anyone and actually already have!

November 8th, 2016
Informative, knowledgeable of profession and procedure.
Dr. Suchin is very knowledgeable physician therefore was informative in what to expect before, during and after the procedure.

September 6th, 2016
Excellent care start to finish!
Dr. Suchin was very knowledgeable and able to find my problem immediately and come up with a plan of action, I feel like he was sure to make sure I t ...

August 10th, 2016
great
my experience with dr suchin was great i wood reccomend him to anyone the best decision i ever made was coming here

July 8th, 2016
Great Experience from Consultation to Post Procedure
Dr. Suchin and his team are an excellent group of professionals. All my questions were answered. Dr. Suchin did a great job of explaining the procedu ...

June 16th, 2016
Leg vein procedure - top notch from start to finish!
Dr. Suchin spent a lot of time with me during my consultation. He explained the issues, his recommended treatment plan and what I could expect during ...

May 13th, 2016
Great experience at Dr Suchin"s office!
Everyone was wonderful, knowledgeable, and very professional!

May 7th, 2016
Saved me...Varicocele embolization
This doctors knows his stuff....his staff is extra professional and friendly....made you feel comfortable. Dr Suchin cured a 18 year old varicocele (varicocele embolization)!!! No more pain!!!!! Mean while urologists where calling for surgery...pfff do your research see Dr Suchin...