Dr. Craig Suchin MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Owings Mills, MD

4.9

May 26th, 2017
Dr Suchin is the best for UFE
I recommend UFE for anyone that has uterine fibroids. This procedure helped me in a HUGE way. The procedure is quick and easy. Dr Suchin really took good care of me during and after the surgery. The procedure if effective immediately and I am so grateful and thankful for Dr Suchin. He has changed my life in a big way!! 5 stars and thumbs up!!!

May 9th, 2017
Finally! Relief from Pelvic Congestion Syndrome!
I came to Dr. Suchin with intense pelvic pain, severe gas and bloating, and a known diagnosis of pelvic congestion syndrome. I had previously underwent coil embolization from a doctor in Florida and my symptoms had returned after a year. After imaging studies, I learned that my previous surgery was not done correctly; in fact, it barely scratched the surface of the underlying cause of my pain. Dr. Suchin even recognized an inconsistency in the new radiology report and made note of it. A doctor who is not skilled in radiology would not have caught this. During my surgery, Dr. Suchin and his team were awesome and kept me comfortable (they even played my favorite music). I am so happy to report that since the surgery my gas and bloating have significantly decreased and my pain is virtually non-existent, minus the residual effects from surgery. Dr. Suchin does an excellent job of explaining what is going on with your body and what he is doing to treat the problem. I highly recommend him and his staff for any vein procedures, especially for pelvic congestion syndrome and embolization.

May 2nd, 2017
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Suchin is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. His explanation of what to expect from the UFE procedure was very accurate. The visual aids (images,sample of the particles) he used during the initial consultation were extremely helpful as well.

April 19th, 2017
Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
Dr.Suchin was very approachable and went out of his way to explain the procedure in layman terms. This level of interaction happened pre and post op was exceptional.

March 16th, 2017
From NJ to MD
Dr. Suchin maintained comfortable environment I had experienced in NJ, that is why I will make every effort to keep see him even though I now live in DE and have experienced some insurance issues. It was a considerable travelling distance when I lived in MD directions indicate it is now 3+ hrs travelling time but Dr. Suchin's care is worth it to me.

February 18th, 2017
This was the best decision I ever made.
I was treated with respect and concern for my well being. The staff and doctor Suchin had wonderful bed side manners. I was never afraid at any point due to the staffs effort to keep the environment calm and tranquil.

January 23rd, 2017
Spider and varicose vein treatment better than expected
My dermatologist referred me to BVC after I had requested sclerotherapy for spider veins. She suspected varicose veins and referred me to Dr. Suchin. Dr. Suchin and his team spend considerable time assessing my legs and coming up with a plan that fit my schedule, activity level and best met my criteria for a positive outcome. He and his staff is friendly, timely, efficient and caring. I didn't realize how my legs became tired and swollen quickly after lots of walking or standing, but after my procedure I notice a huge difference in my comfort level. I felt comfortable showing my legs in a swimsuit 6 weeks following my procedure, my spider veins were incredibly minimized. Thanks again.

December 21st, 2016
100% professional and caring practice
Dr. Suchin met with me during our initial consultation and patiently answered all of my questions. I had plenty of questions regarding my leg pain and was so happy to hear that it was something he could fix! Everyday of surgery he met with me to discuss our plan for the day and eased any worries that I had. I trust him and his staff and would recommend this practice to anyone and actually already have!

November 8th, 2016
Informative, knowledgeable of profession and procedure.
Dr. Suchin is very knowledgeable physician therefore was informative in what to expect before, during and after the procedure.

September 6th, 2016
Excellent care start to finish!
Dr. Suchin was very knowledgeable and able to find my problem immediately and come up with a plan of action, I feel like he was sure to make sure I t ...

August 10th, 2016
great
my experience with dr suchin was great i wood reccomend him to anyone the best decision i ever made was coming here

July 8th, 2016
Great Experience from Consultation to Post Procedure
Dr. Suchin and his team are an excellent group of professionals. All my questions were answered. Dr. Suchin did a great job of explaining the procedu ...