A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Suiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Suiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Suiter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Suiter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suiter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Charles Suiter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Suiter practice?
- Dr. Craig Suiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Suiter practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists and Phoenix Surgeons.