A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Suiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Suiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suiter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Suiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Suiter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suiter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suiter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig C Suiter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Suiter practice?
- Dr. Craig Suiter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Suiter practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.