A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Suiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Suiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Suiter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Suiter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suiter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans