A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Swainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Swainey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Swainey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Swainey graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swainey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig W Swainey MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Swainey practice?
- Dr. Craig Swainey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Swainey practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.