Dr. Craig Swainey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Swainey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016

Amazing doctor

September 20th, 2015

Awesome physician. Would recommend him to anyone. True God-send!!!

April 17th, 2015

Saved my life.

September 4th, 2013

Dr. Swainey Rocks

First of all, "wait time at the office," for me is irrelevant. As a cancer patient, I could care less about how long I have to wait as long as my doctor spends the same amount of time with me as I need him or her to, and Dr. Swainey always does that. He is kind, compassionate, and an active listener. He is up to date on the latest medical research and is open to questions and suggestions regarding courses of treatment. For me, it is an added bonus to have a palliative care specialist as my oncologist. Palliative care is not hospice/end of life care. It simply means that Dr. Swainey has the knowledge, training and expertise to manage both cancer and treatment side effects. Dr. Swainey is always available and has on numerous occasions added me to his schedule literally with a moment's notice. Every cancer patient craves a best case scenario prognosis, but for many that is not a reality. At the age of 34, I placed my life in Dr. Swainey's hands, and, in the four years since, I have never been given cause to regret it. If fate/life/God uses cancer to pull me from this life, the onus will lay with cancer, not Dr. Swainey.

November 1st, 2012

Opinion of Dr. Craig Swainey

I would hihgly recommend Dr. Swainey to anyone needing an Oncologists, I was one of his problem patients I was allergy to just about everything during my Chemo treatment. He treated me with great care and compassion. I still see him every 6 months and wouldn't change doctors for anything. The Nursing staff was awesome and Office staff reflected the doctors professionalism. I owe Dr. Craig Swainey, Dr. Harry Bear and Dr.Chang my life. I knew the team I had that I was in good hands.

October 27th, 2012

Best ever in my time of need

Dr Swainey has been my sisters breast cancer physician since 2009 and while I truly appreciated his care and concern I did not realize how deeply compassionate he truly is. I was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer and he set up all of my tests, made appointments with surgeons, etc within 5 days. He calmed my fears with his knowledge and assured me he would be with me throughout the entire ordeal. Thank God for physicians like Doc Swainey who believe in treating patients the way he would want to be treated. I feel truly blessed to be treated by him and his staff.

August 31st, 2011

Dr Swainey is very personal. He makes you feel very comfortable when talking to him. Very optimistic and positive about you healthcare.

April 4th, 2011

Sadistic and incompetent

This so-called doctor is not only sadistic, but grossly incompetent. He is well known to give "gloom and doom" worst-case diagnoses and is a palliative care oncologist, which means he feels it's his job to tell you, if the odds aren't in your favor, here are some good drugs, now go home and die with a drugged-up smile on your face. He also routinely forgets to schedule labs before chemo (standard practice) and in one case even forget to schedule the chemo! I could go on, but you get the gist. Frankly I pity anyone naive enough to choose this quack.

April 25th, 2016