A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Dennis Sweeney MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Craig Sweeney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Sweeney practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See South Windsor Emergency Physicians and South Windsor Internists.