A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Craig Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Craig Sweeney practices Emergency Medicine near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield Center, CT and Willimantic, CT.
See South Windsor Urgent Care Centers.