A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Sweet, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Sweet, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richard Sweet MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Craig Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Sweet practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Endocrinologists.