A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Sweet, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Sweet, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richard Sweet MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Craig Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Sweet practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Endocrinologists.