Dr. Craig Sweet MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Dr. Sweet is a true professional who listens
Dr. Sweet and his entire staff were incredibly helpful. They listened patiently, answered all of our questions, and most importantly, helped us get pregnant! I am a teacher, and they helped me schedule appointments around my busy school schedule so that I didn't have to miss work too often. We are both appreciative of the wonderful care we received.

May 25th, 2017
My story is too long to elaborate. All I can say is with the grace of God Dr Sweet helped me be the proud mother of triplets. They are 2 boys and a girl. I can't thank God enough for giving me the blessing of crossing Dr Sweet's pathway. May God continue blessing him.

May 1st, 2017
Dr.Sweet is an amazing doctor! Very intelligent and super professional!

March 24th, 2017
After 2 years of unsuccessful treatments with my OB-GYN I finally got referred to Dr. Sweet. He was really nice and knowledgeable since day one. He was very reasonable and didn't want to make too many appointment or unnecessary test. Thanks to him and the right combination of hormones I got pregnant within 3 months of the first appointment. Now I'm a proud mother of a healthy little girl (my "SWEET" baby). He was always available and the staff are really nice and helpful.

March 6th, 2017
For being in the business of kids, not very compassionate

February 8th, 2017
Amazing doctor, please read my story
Dr. Sweet is the best in town, please do not waste your time, money and hopes going somewhere else. Dr. Sweet is up to date with the latest developments in reproductive medicine, making the whole process easier for his patients. Believe me I had 3 failed IVF with another doctor in town and we almost gave up, after 3 unsuccessful tries, thousands of dollars, physical waste and so many sleepless night we are happy to say that Dr. Sweet IVF was a total success on the first try, I am 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy, we can't express our happiness and gratitude to Dr. Sweet and staff, our only regret not having seen him before.

September 15th, 2016
Great Doctor, Great experience
Dr Sweet is very experienced and knowledgable. He cares greatly about his patients and takes his time to answer your questions. Loved his staff, they were very kind and helpful. Laurie the nurse practitioner and Rebecca the IVF coordinator were wonderful as well, and available for questions. Very experienced and worked well with me and my husband. I highly recommend Dr Sweet and his whole office.

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Sweet staffs is great and I love the service that i received from Dr. Sweets he is very honest.

June 6th, 2016
From my initial visit with Dr. Sweet till the very end, it was very clear that he is very passionate and knowledgeable with what he does. He always answered any questions I had no matter how silly there were. He was able to tell me exactly what was going on with me and what our best options were. There were no unnecessary tests or money wasted. Once he gave us our options, we decided to go ahead with the IVF. His staff was very helpful with learning how to do the injections and if we ever had any questions, the nurse was just a phone call away. They monitored my progress closely and helped us achieve a successful pregnancy. We are now 14 weeks pregnant with Twins and couldn't thank Dr. Sweet enough for our little miracles!

January 29th, 2016
Very successful Doctor
Since my first interview with Dr Sweet I knew God had listened my prayers. It tooks two years to finally get pregnant, but it wasn't Doctor fault. He had to make two surgeries, one to remove my only tube left and polyps and then when we thought we were ready for the IVF more polyps came up, and as first time he did an excellent job in the surgery. Now I'm very pregnant after 17 years of infertility, I'm 41 old and we just could get one only embryo, he transferred the embryo a Sunday afternoon, I will never forget that day , and he knew what he was doing! He is a very successful Doctor and could never thanks enough to him for everything he did for us ! I recommend him to anyone dreaming with a child , you won't be disappointed!

July 14th, 2015
Best all around!
Dr. Sweet and his staff are the BEST! I highly recommend anyone to see him.

April 25th, 2015
Excellent doctor & staff!!
Dr. Sweet is very thorough & explains things very well. We actually got pregnant after out first treatment!! He knows what he is doing!!