Dr. Craig Sweet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Sweet?

Fantastic Experience!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Dr. Sweet was very professional and upfront with all of the information concerning our fertility treatment. We decided to move forward with IVF and I am currently 12 weeks pregnant. If you trust and follow what is recommended, Dr. Sweet will do everything he can to get you pregnant! His office runs efficiently and I've never had to wait long for any appointments.

Dr. Sweet is a true professional who listens

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Sweet and his entire staff were incredibly helpful. They listened patiently, answered all of our questions, and most importantly, helped us get pregnant! I am a teacher, and they helped me schedule appointments around my busy school schedule so that I didn't have to miss work too often. We are both appreciative of the wonderful care we received.

My story is too long to elaborate. All I can say is with the grace of God Dr Sweet helped me be the proud mother of triplets. They are 2 boys and a girl. I can't thank God enough for giving me the blessing of crossing Dr Sweet's pathway. May God continue blessing him.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr.Sweet is an amazing doctor! Very intelligent and super professional!

Posted on March 24th, 2017

After 2 years of unsuccessful treatments with my OB-GYN I finally got referred to Dr. Sweet. He was really nice and knowledgeable since day one. He was very reasonable and didn't want to make too many appointment or unnecessary test. Thanks to him and the right combination of hormones I got pregnant within 3 months of the first appointment. Now I'm a proud mother of a healthy little girl (my "SWEET" baby). He was always available and the staff are really nice and helpful.

For being in the business of kids, not very compassionate

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Amazing doctor, please read my story

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Dr. Sweet is the best in town, please do not waste your time, money and hopes going somewhere else. Dr. Sweet is up to date with the latest developments in reproductive medicine, making the whole process easier for his patients. Believe me I had 3 failed IVF with another doctor in town and we almost gave up, after 3 unsuccessful tries, thousands of dollars, physical waste and so many sleepless night we are happy to say that Dr. Sweet IVF was a total success on the first try, I am 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy, we can't express our happiness and gratitude to Dr. Sweet and staff, our only regret not having seen him before.

Great Doctor, Great experience

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr Sweet is very experienced and knowledgable. He cares greatly about his patients and takes his time to answer your questions. Loved his staff, they were very kind and helpful. Laurie the nurse practitioner and Rebecca the IVF coordinator were wonderful as well, and available for questions. Very experienced and worked well with me and my husband. I highly recommend Dr Sweet and his whole office.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. Sweet staffs is great and I love the service that i received from Dr. Sweets he is very honest.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

From my initial visit with Dr. Sweet till the very end, it was very clear that he is very passionate and knowledgeable with what he does. He always answered any questions I had no matter how silly there were. He was able to tell me exactly what was going on with me and what our best options were. There were no unnecessary tests or money wasted. Once he gave us our options, we decided to go ahead with the IVF. His staff was very helpful with learning how to do the injections and if we ever had any questions, the nurse was just a phone call away. They monitored my progress closely and helped us achieve a successful pregnancy. We are now 14 weeks pregnant with Twins and couldn't thank Dr. Sweet enough for our little miracles!

Very successful Doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Since my first interview with Dr Sweet I knew God had listened my prayers. It tooks two years to finally get pregnant, but it wasn't Doctor fault. He had to make two surgeries, one to remove my only tube left and polyps and then when we thought we were ready for the IVF more polyps came up, and as first time he did an excellent job in the surgery. Now I'm very pregnant after 17 years of infertility, I'm 41 old and we just could get one only embryo, he transferred the embryo a Sunday afternoon, I will never forget that day , and he knew what he was doing! He is a very successful Doctor and could never thanks enough to him for everything he did for us ! I recommend him to anyone dreaming with a child , you won't be disappointed!

Best all around!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr. Sweet and his staff are the BEST! I highly recommend anyone to see him.