Dr. Craig Henry DO Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Middletown, OH

no change

January 10th, 2012
Emergency Heart Surgery
My father recently had emergency heart surgery. We were all very scared and upset. Dr. Henry came to the ICU room we were in and talked with us about what was about to happen to my father. He explained all of the IVs and other things we would see after. We all asked many questions and he answered them all. He was very kind, reassuring, and seemed very good. After they took my dad back to the operating room, we were still very scared but the nurse came in and told us we were blessed to have Dr. Henry taking care of our dad. She said he was the best and she has worked in a few hospitals.He came thru fine and did better than the surgeon even expected. He was up in a chair when we saw him that night. We cannot thank Dr. Henry enough. I also wrote a nice note about Atrium Medical Center and his surgeon Dr. Miller.

February 20th, 2011
Heart surgery for my mother
Dr. Henry was the cardiac anesthesiologist who toom care of my mother at the Atrium Hospital in Middletown, OH. He came to see us the morning of my mother's surgery. She had been informed by her surgeon that Dr. Henry was the best and even though she had a very bad heart attack with a weak heart she was in good hands.Dr. Henry was in her room very early and discussed her case in detail. He knew all about her before he even came to see us. He was very nice and explained things in detail in ways we all understood. He answered every question with honesty, even the ones that were frightening. I felt very comfortable with him and he was very down to earth. I later found out that he was a country boy himself growing up and that made me understand how he could explain things so well to me and my very country family.My mother came thru her surgery perfectly and was even up in a chair talking with us that evening. He came to see us before he left for home and that made us happy. I figured that was the last we would see of him but he came in and talked with us again the next morning before his surgery the next day. He made us so comfortable and reassured.I thank him so much for the wonderful care of my mother

August 14th, 2009
Courteous Cardiac Consultant
Dr. Henry was the Anesthesiologist for my heart surgery. He was extremely courteous and very informative about my procedure. He told me exactly what was about to happen and was very accurate. He was compassionate and made me feel at ease. He checked on me the day after my surgery and again was very nice to me and my family. I also had no problems with my surgery and my surgeon told me I awoke perfectly and that my anesthesia was perfect.