A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ternovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ternovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ternovits
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ternovits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ternovits, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ternovits graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ternovits has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Ternovits MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Ternovits practice?
- Dr. Craig Ternovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Ternovits practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.