A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ternovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ternovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ternovits
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ternovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ternovits, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ternovits graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ternovits has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Ternovits MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Ternovits practice?
- Dr. Craig Ternovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Ternovits practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.