Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Thornton
Dr. Craig Thornton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McMinnville, OR, with other offices in McMinnville, OR and McMinnville, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Thornton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Thornton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, OR.
Dr. Nazmul Hoque
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
McMinnville, OR 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Angela Galang
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
McMinnville, OR 0 mi7
Dr. Ryan Griffiths
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
McMinnville, OR 0.06 mi12