A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Tifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Tifford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tifford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Tifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tifford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Tifford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Tifford practice?
- Dr. Craig Tifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Tifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.