A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Tifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Tifford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Tifford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tifford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tifford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Daniel Tifford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Tifford practice?
- Dr. Craig Tifford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Tifford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Stamford Surgeons.