Dr. Craig Tilghman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Tilghman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016

our loss is their gain

Panama City lost a great OB GYN when he left town. He has a great bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients. He is very protective of the care given to his patients and is their biggest advocate. Wishing him all the best.

March 20th, 2014

Wish He were still in Panama City Florida

Dr. Tilghman was the best doctor I've ever been to regardless of the reason (wish he were a general family doctor). he delivered my third child via c-section and he helped relieve my fears and gave me the no nonsense communication I needed to hear. He always listened to whatever I had to say and then took the time to give me a "non-medical" explanation, one that I could understand. He was really friendly and always kind and on time. The only time I had any issues was when he was performing an emergency C-section so of course not his fault and I was told right away there was an issue with my appointment. I can only hope he continued his practice in Kentucky with the same work ethic he had here. LOVE this Doctor!!

June 30th, 2012

Great Doctor!!!!!

I used him for my first child in 2001. I enjoyed coming to his office short wait times and always top notch care. Very comfortable to be around. You know that is hard to find when your naked from the waste down and layin on a table with your butt in the air.hahaha.... I would definitely recommend him. I am going to be using him again with my next child. Which were trying for right now.. Wish us luck...!!!

May 21st, 2011

Labor nurse who knows

Great care, no fuss and straight forward. If you want to be treated like an adult with a brain go here, if you're a big baby who just wants attention for your every ache and pain and to be coddled, grow up and act like an adult! You're having a child, someone has to be an adult! Great doctor, took care of my high risk babies, I recommend him to everyone!

April 2nd, 2011

Awesome to hid patients

every time i go in to see him i am seen instantly and get done within 10 to 15 mins.

January 27th, 2011

No Doctor Better ...

I couldn't be more proud to tell everyone I know who delivered my baby girl into this world, Dr. Tilghman is absolutly the best doctor and I wish he wasn't just an OB/GYN ... He's down to earth and very straight forward and to the point, he doesn't waste my time and in all the 13 years I've been going to him, I've only ever waited one time and that was because he has an emergency C-Section ... He's OUTSTANDING and I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!

January 25th, 2011

SO GREAT!

I liked receiving such personal attention from an OB, especially during my first pregnancy. He only does an ultrasound at the 1st visit and then he does one later in the pregnancy (not at 20 wks like most offices). His staff is excellent and you can tell they are really a family affair.

September 2nd, 2010

really great doc

worked with him and have the same respect for him at my patient's bedside as he is as my provider..cares very much for his patients & their family

July 23rd, 2010

Best delivery in town!

Craig is my hero. When my son was born with a LCDH, he stayed calm, cool and collected even though he knew the severity of the disorder. He was able to comfort me with kind words (and drugs after a c-section) and having my child life flighted to Pensacola.He checked on me repeatedly to make sure I was ok and even made calls to talk to the neonatoligist at Shand. I could never ask for a better doc. Of course he did a wonderful job delivering my daughter 2 years later.

February 9th, 2010

Dr. Tilghman, you are awesome. I refer all my friends and co workers to you. I never felt worried at all under the care of you for both of my daughters. I will continue to refer people to you as long as I am in the Panama City area.

April 8th, 2009