Dr. Craig Tipping Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Tipping?

Excellent, caring doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Excellent doctor who takes the time to listen. Does not just throw meds at you. Would prefer to do things without meds if possible. Sometimes has a wait due to spending the same amount of time with other patients that he would me. Knowledgable and cares. Is a regular person and easy to talk to. Excellent office staff that treat you like a person and not another spot on the schedule.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Tipping has poor bedside manner. He refuses to communicate much at all, really. I ask him questions about tests etc. and he has refused to answer, literally sitting there in silence. And on one occasion straight up lied to me about test results. I always wait 45 minutes to an hour to be seen, and usually, have to wait equally long once put into a room. There are nails above the doors in the rooms, and after an appointment, my nine-year-old asked the nurse why they were there, and she told him they were to nail his coffin shut. Absolutely disgusting.

Waste of time

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Terrible. Doctor! No respect! !! He lacks knowledge and most of all wisdom.

Only one visit.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Tipping discontinued our relationship because in the certified letter that I received informing me of this he said I was non-compliant. I had gone to Labcorp to get the one test that I felt was important to the problem I was having. I got the letter on the same day as Labcorp posted my test result where I could see it. I had every intention of getting the additional tests run tomorrow. I am an RN-no respect!

Good doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I needed to find a new doctor because mine moved out of the area. I took my time finding a new one because I like a doctor who not only dispenses meds but understands and gives holistic advice. There was no doctor like that in my rural area so I'm driving an hour to see Dr. Tipping, getting a recommendation from the local hospital. And I'm not disappointed. I explained my holistic beliefs, and he seemed to understand my position. I'm having nausea issues and he's sent me to a good gastroenterologist for diagnosis. Dr Tipping takes time in the room with you and listens to your issues. I'm glad I found him.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

My father was diagnosed with Cirrhosis by another doctor who retired so we had to find a new primary care doctor. Dr. Tipping and his staff went over and beyond with attempting to stabilize my father who had Liver disease. Anytime he needed to come in sooner than his appointment date they made time.

Rare physcian in today's market place.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

A rarity in the physician world these days. Actually takes time to listen to not just your symptoms but also your suspicions. He acknowledges that you are a better expert gauge of your own body than a 3rd party can be. He doesn't believe in running every test in the book just to run tests. He runs what is needed and always the least expensive and invasive first and moves on from there as needed. Tells it like it is, you know exactly where you stand. You are his patient and he cares, you are not just another body in the office. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

Don't Waste Your Money w/ this Quack

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Refused to do a 'quick strep test' on my daughter, didn't care that her Eczema was the worst it's ever been, and was very rushed / didn't listen. My wife and I ended up taking our daughter to another doctor who shared our shock regarding Mr. Tipping's poor diagnostic abilities. If you can't find another doctor, just suffer. He won't help but he gladly takes your money.

Posted on September 8th, 2017