Dr. Craig Towers MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2016
He changed my life!
Like the other review, I remember telling Dr. Towers he was the perfect man too. He was there for support during a very difficult pregnancy even when my own husband wasn't. My son is almost 20 now and it's because Dr. Towers brought him into this world along with a healthy Mom to care for him! He believed what I told him and regardless of delivering the healthiest quintuplets in history at the time, he made sure he made time for me. I was in the ER the same day as the emergency delivery of the quints and despite interviews and media, he found time for me and didn't act like I was keeping him from anything. He never cut corners and always had the latest info on high-risk pregnancies. I trusted him more than anyone during my pregnancy and aptly name my son after him -- Troy Towers. He was very taken aback and humbled when he heard that but that's how he makes you feel everyday that you are under his care! No better choice.

April 27th, 2015
I can NOT possibly say enough nice about Dr. Towers He is a Saint to me and the closest I have ever met to a perfect man. Him being a doctor is a huge plus. I will never forget the way he treated my sister with her pregnancy. He was EXCELLENT in every way. He delivered my niece 29 years ago at L.B.M.H.

June 14th, 2016