Dr. Craig Troop Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 3rd, 2009

Best Ever!

I have had 2 experiences with Dr Troop and both were fabulous. My most recent experience was when delivering my daughter. I was nervous about the epidural process because of a difficult experience when delivering my son 2 years ago. (Dr Troop was not my anesthesiologist with that delivery). This experience was above and beyond my expectations. Dr Troop talked me through the entire procedure and let me know exactly what to expect as the epidural set in. He put me at ease and this experience left me more than comfortable during labor and delivery. I am so grateful for his expertise and compassion!

November 22nd, 2010