Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Uejo
Dr. Craig Uejo, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in La Mesa, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Uejo is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center and Sharp Rees-Stealy. Dr. Uejo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Uejo has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Craig Uejo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Robert Power
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Frederick Fung
Occupational Medicine, Medical Toxicology, Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Robert Vinton
Occupational Medicine, General Practice
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi44