A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Van Horne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Van Horne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Van Horne, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Horne graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Horne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Van Horne MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Van Horne practice?
- Dr. Craig Van Horne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Van Horne practices Neurological Surgery near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Concord Surgeons.