A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Vandelist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandelist graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vandelist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Leonard Vandelist MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Vandelist practice?
- Dr. Craig Vandelist has 8 office locations.
Dr. Craig Vandelist practices Anesthesiology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Anesthesiologists.