Dr. Craig Vanderveer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Vanderveer?

Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Exelent surgical results. Responce to requests are prompt and effective. A great surgeon with a knowledge of his field that shows in his patients outcome.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Unbelievable doctor! I had been in pain for 4 months, and after surgery, it was GONE! I highly recommend Dr. Vanderveer.

Best Spine Surgeon in The USA

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Wonder surgeon..very caring, compassionate and skilled.

A Miracle Worker

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Vanderveer literally saved my life! After visits to several other physicians' practices (where I did not even get to see the doctor, but a physician's assistant!!) who only wanted to operate on my back, I was referred to Dr. Vanderveer. Our first meeting was nearly 2 hours!! He answered all my questions, etc. and then operated on my back! After 8 months of pain, he eliminated the pain. Except for the inability to lift heavy objects I'm a new person!

Outstanding, One of the Best Surgeons

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Dr. VanDerVeer performed surgery on my husband's neck. He is not a surgeon who operates just to be operating. He truly only operates, in my opinion, on those patients who truly require surgery. He explained in detail the steps he would take during surgery and answered any questions we had. He is very thorough. Some individuals have not been pleased with his "personality" but we found him to be very pleasant and easy to talk with. He has many, many happy patients. We would highly recommend and would not hesitate to see him again should the need arrive in the future. His P.A., Alex Hopkins, is also very good and follows up with patients following surgery. Dr. VanDerVeer is so busy and his P.A. only manages situations which she is trained. I understand she has been with him for about 26 or 27 years.

Vanderveer is reckless

Posted on June 21st, 2013

reckless and arrogant. Beware he will cut nerves to the heart.

Horrible "doctor"...protect yourself

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Lost much of my life and freedom thanks to a sympathectomy by this reckless doctor. Vanderveer failed to inform me the sympathetic nerves he cuts run to the heart and lungs. I can no longer exercise or get my heart rate past 130. According to several neurologists, he put me into heart failure. Please protect yourself and your family and stay away.

outstanding care

Posted on January 28th, 2012

AWESOME

Posted on August 1st, 2011

AWESOME SKILLS! He fixed my wife`s very complex surgery issues and a year and a half later my disc surgery, both went splendidly. I highly recommend Dr. Vanderveer.

Dr. Vanderveer saved my life

Posted on February 24th, 2011

After numerous visits to other physicians Dr. Vanderveer correctly diagnosed me with a chronic subdural hematoma. He performed my surgery, checked on me in the hospital and even introduced me to his colleague that would continue to monitor my progress in the hospital. He was humble, humorous, and calming. My husband and I needed all of these qualities during a very scary time.

I must disagree with the other two posts here...

Posted on November 24th, 2009

What I just read from the other two posts here is total opposite from my experience with Dr. Van Der Veer. I had AVM(brain) surgery in 1989 and found him a very concerned, caring, humorous, and humble human being. Either times have changed, or we are talking about two different doctors. I cannot thank him enough for what he did for me. He gave me a 20 year extention on life...so far....and hope to live another 20 thanks to him!!