Learn more about Dr. Craig Vitrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Vitrano is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitrano graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Vitrano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Anthony Vitrano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Vitrano practice?
- Dr. Craig Vitrano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Vitrano practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors and Baton Rouge General Practitioners.