A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Vogel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Vogel, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Vogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Vogel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig Vogel practice?
- Dr. Craig Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Vogel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Cardiologists.