A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Vogel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Vogel, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Vogel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Vogel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig Vogel practice?
- Dr. Craig Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Vogel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Cardiologists.