A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Voss is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Voss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Voss MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Voss practice?
- Dr. Craig Voss has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Voss practices Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.