A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hartman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Hartman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Craig Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Hartman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Pulmonologists.