A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hartman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Hartman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Craig Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Hartman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Pulmonologists.