A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hartman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans