A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wagner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wagner, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig R Wagner DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Craig Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Wagner practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.