A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Walden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Walden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Walden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Radiologic Associates of Middletown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Walden MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Walden practice?
- Dr. Craig Walden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Walden practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Radiologists.