A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wallingford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wallingford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallingford graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallingford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig R Wallingford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Wallingford practice?
- Dr. Craig Wallingford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Wallingford practices Family Medicine near Waterboro, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME and East Waterboro, ME.
See Waterboro Primary Care Doctors.