A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Warden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warden
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Warden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Warden, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Seizure Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warden graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls ME
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Warden MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Warden practice?
- Dr. Craig Warden has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Warden practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians, Portland Pediatric Specialists, and Portland Pediatricians.