A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Warschauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Warschauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warschauer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Warschauer, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warschauer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Warschauer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig H Warschauer MD and PC is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Warschauer practice?
- Dr. Craig Warschauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Warschauer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.