A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Watson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Watson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Watson practice?
Dr. Craig Watson practices Neurology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sacramento Neurologists.