A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Coleman Weaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Craig Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Weaver practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.