A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wells, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Wells MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Wells practice?
- Dr. Craig Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Wells practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.