A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wells, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Wells MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Wells practice?
- Dr. Craig Wells has 9 office locations.
Dr. Craig Wells practices Ophthalmology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Renton, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists.