A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wells, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Wells MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Wells practice?
- Dr. Craig Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Wells practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.