A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wexler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Barry Wexler MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Craig Wexler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Wexler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NY.