Dr. Craig Whatcott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Whatcott?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Craig Whatcott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016

eh

Dr. Whatcott was amazing with my first pregnancy now 6 years later with my 2nd pregnancy he doesn't seem to care try talking to him Bout what's going on and he just shrugs it off I am gegatational diabetic this time around and I can see the difference I saw different dr when whatcott was out and was told that I would have another ultra sound at 37 weeks to checks baby measurement to make sure he isn't growing to big dr Whattcott is not doing this he isn't even bothering to Check the baby measurement other then with his tape measurer which could easily be incorrect he isn't doing any exams to check cervix even after telling him.I been having contractions and a lot of pressure. I feel like since I have to have a cesarean he feels like he doesn't have to do certain things. I know someone who was gegatational with him as the dr and ended up having a 11 lb baby who ended up in nicu in Peoria BC this dr didn't do what should have been done during pregnancy she was over due or baby grew to big with the diabetes and he didn't take proper steps to care for her. I am very unsatisfied right now and I been with this Dr for over 10 years but I would not recommend going to him

January 6th, 2016

The 8 months i've seen him was the worst. He always talked down to me. He never really helped with anything, basically brushing off what I was telling him. only plus, the staff was great.

July 6th, 2015

Informative and makes you feel comfortable

I had one prenatal visit with him about 5 weeks ago when my ob/gyn was on vacation and I felt more comfortable with him than with my regular doctor. I didn't have to ask about anything with my daughter and he made sure to ask if I had any questions before leaving the room. Then I was scheduled to be induced and he was the ob on call and he made sure I wasn't uncomfortable when he would check my dilation and he also made sure everyone in the room was comfortable. He was there within minutes after the nurse called him at home at about 10pm. He delivered my daughter by cesarean after pushing wasn't working. He was very friendly and gave me information on everything I asked and even managed to make my pain more tolerable. Im thing of changing my ob/gyn to him.

June 28th, 2015

Should be an obstetrician ONLY

Do not go to Dr. Whatcott unless you are having a baby. He cannot be bothered with anything he considers trivial like endometriosis and hysterectomies. You'd be better off going to a specialist. Horrible wait time and if you're in pain, that's too bad for you. I wish I had done better research.

July 15th, 2014

Be prepared to wait......

You will most likely have to wait over an hour before you get put in a room. Then once in the room you will have to wait again! Very rarely do I wait less than 1 1/2 - 2 hrs before seeing the doctor. He is very knowledgable and wise, but when I have 2 kids who come with me to the doctor waiting is not acceptable. I also fully understand that emergencies occur as my first was as emergency c-section, but there can't possible be an emergency every time I have an appointment!

August 8th, 2011

Best OB-GYN ever!

Dr. Whatcott and his staff are very friendly and considerate, as well as show their concern for you. It is easy to contact them and they ask you questions and allow plenty of time for your opinions and comments in each visit. I felt like I was in a good place and I trusted them all with everything. Dr. Whatcott is a great person and doctor. I will definitely be going back to him for all my OB-GYN needs.

February 16th, 2011

Awesome doctor and team. I always feel that his attention is on me and that he has time for me.

February 2nd, 2009

Great Dr.

Dr. Whatcott was a wonderful Dr. he was my OB for my first 2 pregnancys. Unfortunatly he didn't get to deliver my first child but he did my second and I could tell a complete difference. He was caring and informative. Durring my prenantal visits with my second pregnancy I had to bring my daughter and he made it so easy, when she was uneasy. He would talk to her and play with her and explain things to her (she was only 2) He made everything less stressful which was wonderful.

February 27th, 2015