A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Whitmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Whitmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitmore
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Whitmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Whitmore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitmore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Whitmore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Whitmore practice?
- Dr. Craig Whitmore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig Whitmore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bingham Farms, MI.