A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Whitmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Whitmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Whitmore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitmore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Edwin Whitmore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Whitmore practice?
- Dr. Craig Whitmore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig Whitmore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bingham Farms, MI.