A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Whittlesey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Whittlesey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittlesey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Whittlesey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittlesey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whittlesey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Whittlesey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Whittlesey practice?
- Dr. Craig Whittlesey has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Whittlesey practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Primary Care Doctors.