Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Wierum
Dr. Craig Wierum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wierum is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Hickman Community Health Services and Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Wierum has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Wierum has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Wierum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Joshua Smithson
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Henry Harrell III
Nashville, TN 0 mi21
Dr. Rodney Snow
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi12