A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Craig Williams has 13 office locations.
Dr. Craig Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.