A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Willis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Willis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig B Willis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Willis practice?
- Dr. Craig Willis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Craig Willis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Hillsboro, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons and Cincinnati Surgeons.