Dr. Craig Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Willis?

Hand Surgery

Posted on January 20th, 2014

After having what appeared to be a successful Hand Surgery with this Doctor, I now have ongoing complications which were unexpected. Upon asking questions; and insisting upon x-rays, this Dr. was extremely defensive. His quote being "I am uncertain at this time about the outcome, hopefully things will go in our favor!" Don't expect me to tell you what you would like to hear. Apparently there may be a need for a second surgery??? 1- 75 cases %!! I was shocked! "Any other questions!" I called him, and was asked "How many times do I have to tell you about your situation. This Doctor is so rude and lacks concern. There wasn't any follow up in the hospital after a very painful procedure, mistakes in paperwork were made when I asked for Physiotherapy recommendations. Totally dissatisfied.

customer service

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr willis is the most rude and bad attiude, Did surgery on my hand last year And I went back to him with pain he got real loud and said his surgery, Was good 48 hrs before seeing him another doc with more experince said hand was swallowing, Then Dr willis ask did I do an xray I said yes, he did another and found I had a fracture and said it will heal gives out know pain killers then when ask to fill out paper work He does not even anwser nore fills out the paper work, I will never go to him again I have since found his surgery was not good I have a new Dr. and he is doing the job that willis was supposed to do office workers are very sweet and kind this should jump off on craig Im letting the board know about this so you dont let him hack on you.

no surgery please !

Posted on September 10th, 2009

Had trigger finger surgery and now can't use my hands almost at all. Now i am stuck with bowstringing and a lot of pain. Was not told this might happen was supposed to be a simple surgery.

Posted on April 5th, 2017