A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Witz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Witz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Witz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Witz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Witz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Arthur Witz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Witz practice?
- Dr. Craig Witz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Craig Witz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Endocrinologists.