Dr. Craig Witz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 16th, 2016
Staff is always welcoming and friendly. They have become family through this process.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Witz was were very informative, warm, reassuring,and exceeded my expectations.

June 21st, 2016
He is always so nice and love the way he treats his patient,,,.

May 16th, 2016
Dr Witz and his staff are amazing!

April 27th, 2016
Fertility Angels
Dr. Witz and his staff at the Piney Point location are nothing short of amazing. I can not say enough good things about Morgan, one of his nurses. She is extremely sweet, detailed, and patient. Without Dr. Witz and Morgan, me and my husband could not have made it through this tough journey. Thank you Houston Fertility Institute!

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Witz is very personable and very caring doctor. He takes the time to explain things thoroughly and makes this scary journey in fertility more manageable. He is a very compassionate and experience doctor. We will be forever grateful to him. The staff at HFI are amazing. They share the same compassion and caring as their doctors. Everyone was so supportive and helped with our journey. We loved all the nurses here especially Cecilia, Amber, Quenesha. We highly recommend HFI.

March 11th, 2016
Always available and helpful.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Witz is the best! Very friendly, personable and knowledgable. After a failed IVF attempt previously, I was nervous to start the process again - but he made me feel optimistic and hopeful and had a new plan for me that made sense and I felt confident that it would work. I think that feeling more relaxed about starting again with Dr. Witz is what led to our conceiving naturally! Dr Witz monitored our pregnancy closely and even called to check in. His being so involved in the early stages kept the stress at bay and I am sure that has helped our baby! Thank you Dr. Witz! I will definitely recommend you to family and friends :). The nurses and staff are also wonderful at Piney Point! I felt so much support from everyone here! Morgan took the time to answer all of my questions and was so sweet! I had fun chatting with the nurses while drawing my blood which is normally a tough experience. When I got the news of my pregnancy I felt like I was with extended family as they were all so sweet with hugs and smiles! Thanks for everything!

January 1st, 2016
dr witz is very experienced and spots very quickly the issues you might have. the dr has also good bed side manners, which makes agreable the all experience. dr witz also provides stats and facts , which the patient can rely on. i have serious endometriosis and was told by other doctors that i could never conceive, thanks to dr witz i am expecting my second child. he is just the best!

November 25th, 2015
He has been an awesome and knowledgeable doctor with excellent bedside manners. Hats off to him and the whole team. Thank you.

November 4th, 2015
My experience with dr. Witz and staff was great. Dr. Witz is the best doctor and I am glad I choose him to add a cute member and happiness to our family.

September 4th, 2015
My experience with Dr Witz and his staff are great. He is extremely knowledgable and seems passionate about his work. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr Witz.