A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wolfe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan