A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Wolfe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Wolfe MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Craig Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Wolfe practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists, Marshfield Critical Care Practitioners, and Marshfield Pulmonologists.